Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Notebook Experiment




Craft found on MomAdvice Notebook Entry 2.25.09


I have wanted a cute wrap for my knitting needles and crochet hooks ever since I inherited my grandma's hooks.

My first attempt didn't turn out great:  seen here on top, it turned out inside out.

But, the one on the bottom was successful!



  
In fact, I liked this so much that I'm going to get some cute fabric instead of just using scraps and make one a little longer.  
What did I learn?  I need to work on cutting fabric.  Even with my pad with straight lines and measuring tools, I still managed to make it a little crooked!  Oh well, practice makes perfect!

2 comments:

  1. That is amazing! I can't sew at all so I am always impressed with anyone who does anything with sewing. Thank you so much for participating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job!

    I've made a few needle rolls. Unfortunately they were all gifts and my needles remain a big mess! LOL

    ReplyDelete