Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, March 23, 2009

Meal Planning Monday


For more information on Meal Planning Monday go to www.orgjunkie.com

Well last week didn't go as planned due to a good friend sharing some awesome baked ziti with us, sooo...we'll try it again!

Monday:
Ravioli, chicken, broccoli, homemade bread

Tuesday:
Honey Nut Chicken, cheesy rice, veggie

Wednesday:
Leftover (teaching swimming today!)

Thursday:
Spaghetti Pie and Turkey Meatballs

Friday:
Leftovers (me and the kiddos tonight)

Saturday:
Chicken and cheese Taquitos, rice, veggie

Sunday:
Breakfast!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll take a well prepared cassorole over me cooking anytime.
    These high winds are really kicking those of us wih allergies. Ugh!
    Well, while I'm waiting for the coffee to brew I thought I would stop by MPM blogs and see what's being served.
    Your menu sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete