Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Kitchen Tip Tuesday: Honey Nut Chicken

For more info on Kitchen Tip Tuesday check out Tammy's Recipes.

This recipe was first introduced to us when our first son was born.  We love it so much I actually keep a large amount of topping in the pantry to use in a pinch.

Crush honey nut peanuts, breading such as croutons or bread crumbs (I add in some fiber one cereal too) and 1-2 T grill seasoning.  Roll chicken in flour, then egg, then peanut mixture.  Brown chicken on each side for 3 minutes in skillet, then put in 350 degree oven to finish baking.

Thanks for the comments on this recipe, it reminded me that I have taken leftover of this chicken and used it with the Kraft foods chicken Lo-Mein recipe found here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this sounds so simple and tasty! Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this sounds really good! I'm definitely adding it to my 'to try' list. I bet it would be great with a side of Oriental Cole slaw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very tasty! I love the idea of a honey nut crusted chicken- I bet my family would love it dipped in mustard. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete