Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

High Fiber Turkey Burgers

  • 1 package ground turkey
  • 1 med zuchinni, grated
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
  • ½ tsp salt
  • ½ tsp onion powder
  • ½ tsp basil
  • ¼ tsp black pepper  Combine all ingredients and form 4 patties.  Grill or broil.

  • I don't remember where I found this recipe, but I'm excited to try it.  One reason I was attracted to this recipe is that it reminded me that sneaking in veggies is very easy.  The Zucchini in this recipe adds fiber and vitamins, but it also adds moisture which will help the burgers to be juicy.

  • I've linked this to Kitchen Tips Tuesdays from Tammy's Recipes.
I'


1 comment:

  1. Next time I see ground turkey on clearance, I might give these a try. We love nearly anything grilled!

    ReplyDelete