Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Today's Deals

I tried a few CVS deals today, and none of them worked!   SOOOOO...I'll give you some other fun ones I took advantage of.

REI has a clearance price on a stainless steal water bottle.  We travel a lot, and this is really exciting to find so inexpensively.  I took advantage of free in store pick up for a total savings of over $22.  In addition, I picked up a Guyot Designs removable filter so that we can drink tap water without hesitating.

Also, because I do Weight Watchers  and we live in a small town, I've found some ways to save on points online.  Fiber Gourmet Pasta company has an awesome deal right now and I took advantage!  I cook my pasta separate from the rest of the family and do a combo with casseroles.

No comments:

Post a Comment