Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, February 13, 2009

Today's Deals

This was a really fun week for free stuff in our mailbox.  Along with a free soyjoy bar, I received coupons for all 4 of these products free!  I cashed them all in at Walmart today for a total savings of $7.50!!  The best part is that these are all products we use in our house currently.  How did I do this?  By taking advantage of internet offers.  For and easy way to get started click the links below for the deals I'll be taking advantage of today.  Because we have a points card at TGIFridays we received an email with this offer, which is also available online.  For a list of more check out Mom Advice.   I will specifically doing this pattern soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment