Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Today's Deals

Business Cards!  In my previous post about coasters I mentioned that I have them in a few consignment shops.  At the suggestion of a shop owner I purchased business cards to include with each coaster set.  Check out Vistaprint.com for cards in a variety of designs that you only pay shipping on.  As a bonus today I got 140 free return address labels.  Although I have used Vistaprint in the past for a previous job, I have never ordered for myself.  I'll give credit to Jenetta over at Frugal, Freebies, and Deals for jogging my memory!  I'll post a picture when the cards arrive along with a product review.

No comments:

Post a Comment