Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Monday, February 16, 2009

Today's craft


So, awhile back I was itching to make a few changes.  Our kitchen counters were from the 6o's and were to the point where they didn't look clean, even when they were.  I got a quote for new ones, and it was going to be several hundred dollars even if we did the work ourselves.  I got online and found this site here.

For $30 and about 24 hours of working and waiting, we came out with these new countertops!  It has been 3 months and they are holding up great!  Most people come into the house and ask if we've painted the walls.  I
t was a great fix for now, and if I get sick of them, I can paint over it again in white and start over!

No comments:

Post a Comment