So a little while ago I got the itch to change some things around the house. This presented quite a challenge as we were also entering the holiday season. I needed to redo our vanity in the bathroom. We had doors on the storage area, but the hinges had rusted, and upon removal it was discovered that the wood was rotting. SOOO, we cut out the doors, treated and painted the wood and I made some curtains. This has been a huge improvement that we love. I had some extra fabric, and a space on the wall that I needed to fill. I printed a font I liked of of Word, had it blown up to the size I wanted, traced it onto the fabric, embroidered it and tada...instant, inexpensive, personalized art.