Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Play Dough


In 30 minutes with a 2 year old helping me, we created 4 nice sized tubs of play dough.



1 c flour
1/2 c salt
2T cream of tartar
1 T oil
1 C water
food coloring

Put dry ingredients into sauce pan.  Add food coloring to water and water to oil.  Add water mixture to dry ingredients.  Cook over medium heat stirring constantly.




2 comments:

  1. I'll have to get you my recipe for super excellent play dough. It stays so soft until you have to throw it out because it's dirty....I've never had a batch go stale. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun!! I love the colors!!

    The Lazy Mom
    www.imalazymom.com

    ReplyDelete