Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Peanut Butter Power Bars




Update!!  Thanks Emily for the healthier version, I'll try this next time for sure! 
 
I decided to do the Peanut Butter Energy Bars for my next Notebook Experiment.  For more info on Notebook Experiments check out MomAdvice.  Verdict...Success!  All 3 men in my house loved this!  I'm going to try to find a way to make it a little healthier, maybe sneak in a fruit?  We'll see...





3 comments:

  1. Those are one of my favorites- thank you so much for participating this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet bananas would be good if you could find a way to add them. Bananas and peanut butter... mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did a slightly healthier version. If you're looking for ideas you can find it here:

    http://emilyinthedesert.blogspot.com/2009/01/peanut-butter-goodness.html

    :)

    ReplyDelete