Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Friday, February 27, 2009

Memo Board

 For Christmas presents this year I made these cute memo board.  It took a little experimenting to figure out the best way to attach things, but finally went with stupid simple and I've very please with the way they turned out (in fact, I kept one for myself!)  

I bought a 4 pack of cork board squares from Michaels with a 50% off coupon.  The background is a page of scrapbook paper.  The corners are coordinating brads that were also at Michaels.  They are covered in cloth.  The ribbon is attached with staples and finally, the clips.  Ahh...my inspiration and favorite part.  These clips were at Archivers and I LOVE them.  I use them for book marks, paper clips, and on my memo board.  Each board cost about $3 to make because I was able to get everything with coupons.

Ours is above our mail station in the house.  2 were given to college students and hang in dorm rooms, and one was given to brighten up a cubicle at someone's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment