Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Sunday, February 15, 2009

Meal Planning Monday




This is a part of Meal Planning Monday.  For more check out I'm an Organizing Junkie.

I'll post the recipes each day as we do them.

For the next 6 weeks my husband will be having dinner as part of a work event on Sunday evenings.  Since this leaves me and the boys alone, we'll be trying to finish up leftovers or eat light.

Monday:
Raspberry, Pineapple Chicken, Rice, veggie, homemade rolls

Tuesday:
White Chicken Chili, corn bread casserole

Wednesday:
Leftovers (I have swim lessons lined up until dinner Wed, so this will now be a leftover day)

Thursday:
Turkey Burgers, Buffalo Burgers, baked fries, veggie

Friday:
Orange Chicken, Rice, Broccoli

Saturday:
Homemade Pizza


1 comment:

  1. Your meals sound yummy! I will be back to see the recipes.

    ReplyDelete