Labels

about (1) book review (164) Budget Tips (27) crafts (90) CWW (94) Deals (578) favorites (15) homemade for the holidays (13) MPM (213) pinterest (50) Recipes (371) seasons (43) Weekend Snacking (30)

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Breakfast Bake

Today's dinner is simple, and no recipe is needed.  I'm using Trader Joe's Buffalo Burgers and Jennie 'O turkey burgers, we'll put some grill seasoning on them and call it a night along with baked fries and a veggie or some salad. 

Wednesday my Bible Study had a brunch.  I made this Breakfast Bake from Kraft and it turned out great!  Instead of lunch meat I used turkey bacon b/c it's what I had on hand.  I think you can reduce the meat in this and still have it turn out fine. 

For Weight Watchers, used reduced fat crescent rolls, fat free shredded cheese, 4 egg whites and 3 eggs, and 1/2 the amount of meat.  We have made it this way before and loved it.

If you haven't checked out Kraftfoods.com you should, the have great recipes and fun cooking tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment